Posting Fanfics

Have a question about the forums? Ask it here!
Guest posts & access allowed, but will be moderated.

Moderator: Founders

Forum rules
Guest Posting Welcome Here.
Please be respectful & have patience. Your questions will be answered as soon as possible.
SnapeCentric150
~Greetings Lurker~
Hogwarts House: Slytherin

Posting Fanfics

Post by SnapeCentric150 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:21 am

So, I just got here. As you can tell, I'm a fan of Snape. And I have no clue how to post a story. I looked through the forums and there were no threads (that I saw) concerning it. So, yeah. Maybe we could start one the has instructions posted? I'm not really sure. I found the original Restricted Section long after it had been abandoned so I never had a chance to post anything. I think I am just rambling at this point, so, hello world? :D

Queen_Kit
Supreme Admin & Messenger
Supreme Admin & Messenger
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff

Re: Posting Fanfics

Post by Queen_Kit » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:23 pm

Welcome to RS2!

Right now our fanfiction posting is still in Beta you could say. We do have some information on it, but most of it is in the fanfiction forums which are not accessible until you are a fully activated account. It is a precaution against bots as well as trying to keep people under 18 out of any fanfiction because we don't have another way to block people.

They should be visible to you now

I'll need a little information for you to set you up with a forum and I have tried to set up some formatting guidelines although it's gotten a little derailed by IRL. Feel free to PM me with any questions although I may be a little slow. Summer Season is Busy Season at my job.
~Esteemed Countess of Restoo, Holder of the Seal of Admin and High Commander of the Restoo Couriers
(Formerly Kitty_Shinju)